If you want unlimited parking at the Plopsa parking lots during your visits to the Plopsa parks, you can purchase a Parking pass. Parking passes can be purchased separately from yearcards. The Parking pass is valid for 1 year from the first use.
Parking already is included in your Plopsa-GoldCard.
How to buy a Parking pass?
- When purchasing your yearcard online, choose 'Plopsa-FunCard + Parking' and complete the purchase. In this case, the validity period of your Plopsa-FunCard and your Parking pass will be the same.
- Would you like to add a Parking pass when renewing your yearcard or during the validity period of your yearcard? In that case, add a 'Parking pass' to your order during your online order. In this case, the validity period of your Plopsa-FunCard and your Parking pass will not be the same.
- Would you like to purchase a separate Parking pass without tickets or yearcards for the Plopsa parks? In that case, add a 'Parking pass' to your order during your online order.
- The Parking pass is personalised and gives one specific person (+18 years) with a valid drivers license the possibility to use the parking for one car per day, this is only possible in combination with a park visit.
- The owner of the parking pass needs to be present in the vehicle.
- The parking pass gives no priority or guarantee for a parking space. If there is no parking available any more, you are not entitled to get a compensation.
- It is not allowed to give your parking pass to a third party or to use it in a different way than in the conditions listed above.
- You are asked to follow the instructions of the parking attendants on duty.
- Parking with a parking pass is only allowed during the regular opening hours of the amusement park or during events organized in the park or the theater.